Yesterday, June 11th, I turned 21. Now that I’m finally legal and I feel more like a real adult, I’ve realized there’s a lot I want to accomplish, especially in my last year of college. I created a bucket list of sorts for my next year of life and in this post, I’m sharing with you the 21 things I want to do while 21.
21 Things I Want To Do While 21
- Hit 1000 subscribers- I hit 900 subscribers so I think I can accomplish this goal fairly soon. Check out my channel and subscribe if you haven’t already.
- Graduate from college- I’ll be graduating next May!
- Get a credit card- This is something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I definitely need to work on building a credit score for adulthood.
- Visit a new state or country- I want to travel more and I want to travel to a new place in the next year.
- Get google analytics certified- This is something that will be good for my professional life.
- Raise $500 for the kids- Next year, I’ll participate in my school’s dance marathon again. My goal is to raise $500 for the kids of our local Children’s Hospital.
- Go to a casino & gamble- I’ve been to Vegas before. I’m planning on going to Vegas later this summer and I’ll attempt to gamble.
- Get a sponsorship- I’ve been working hard on my blog and Youtube channel and I would like to get some kind of sponsorship in the next year.
- Go paddle boarding- This has been something I’ve wanted to do for awhile. I want to make sure I actually do it this year.
- Visit another MLB stadium- One day, I hope to visit all of the MLB stadiums. My goal is to go to one more in the next year.
- Write a book- I’ve always loved to read and write so it would be fun to write a book. I have no idea what it would be about, but I want to at least try.
- Get a full-time job- Since I’m graduating in May, I hope to have a full-time job by my birthday next year.
- Feed giraffes- Giraffes have become one of my favorite animals and a lot of zoos let you feed leaves to them.
- Read 50 books- I love to read and I want to make it a priority that I read as much as possible.
- Visit the Grand Canyon- The Grand Canyon has been on my travel bucket list for awhile so I want to visit in the next year.
- Go wine tasting- Now that I’m 21, I want to go to a cute winery with some of my friends. Definitely will take some cute pictures too.
- Get my drivers license- This is something I’ve been meaning to do for awhile as well.
- Try a new fitness exercise or sport- I want to make sure I try new things in the next year. I want to try a new fitness exercise, like boxing or yoga.
- Compete German Duolingo- I took German for three semesters, but I’ve forgotten most of it. I want to stick with Duolingo and actually work on remembering the language I used to speak as a kid.
- Donate my hair again- My hair is getting incredibly long again. I want to donate it again, most likely towards the end of college.
- Be able to do a handstand- This is just a fun one I threw in because it would be something cool to be able to do.
I hope you enjoyed reading the 21 things I want to do while 21! I hope it inspires you to create your own bucket list or goals list for the next year!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you in my next post! – Kayla